Privacy and Cookies policy
Policy pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of the European Regulation No. 679/2016 regarding the protection of personal data and subsequent national adaption rules.
Protecting your privacy is one of our main purpose.
As regards the Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 as amended by the Italian Legislative Decree 101/2018 (hereafter “Privacy Code”) and the Regulation, Proel Engineering s.r.l. want to guarantee the privacy and the safety of each visitor in line with the provisions of this policy, thus the treatments/processing shall be based on the principles of lawfulness, fairness, transparency, restriction of processing and storage period.
1. Data Controller
2. Personal data undergoing processing purposes
4. Recipients of personal data
5. Transmission of personal data
6. Transfer of personal data
7. Rights of interested parties
1. Data Controller
The controller of the processing operation carried out through the Site is Proel Engineering Srl (hereinafter “Data Controller” or “Company”) with registered office in Taranto (TA), Via Giacomo Lacaita, 23, VAT number: 03100520737, as represented by the pro-tempore legal representative, telephone number: 0039 0997793079, PEC address: email@example.com, e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
2. Personal data undergoing processing
Processing of personal data means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
We inform you that the personal data undergoing processing - depending also on how you intend to use the Services - may consist of an identifier such as the name, e-mail address, ID number, location data, online identifier, and other data enabling you to be identified or identifiable, depending on the type of Services requested (hereinafter "Personal Data").
In particular, the Personal Data processed through the Site are the following:
a. Browsing Data
The computer systems and software procedures used for operation of this web site acquire during routine operation, some personal data, the transmission of which is considered implicit in the use of the Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes IP addresses, the browser used, the operating system, the domain name, the website addresses from which the accessed, the information about the pages visited by the users inside the site, access time, the lifepan of individual pages, the analysis of the internal path, and other parameters on the operating system and on the user’s IT environment. The data, although not collected for the purpose of being associated with anyone in particular, by their very nature could be associated and combined with data processed by third parties, and thereby be used to identify users.
These data are used exclusively to retrieve anonymous statistical information on use of the present site, and to ensure correct operation of the latter, identify faults and/or abuse, and are deleted immediately after processing. The same data may be used to ascertain responsibility in the hypothetical case of computer crime harmful to the site or third parties: with the exception of this case, the data on web contacts are not stored for more than fourteen days, unless specific requests are made by the user (e.g. access to the user's personal pages within the website summarising services used, information published.
b. Data voluntary provided by the data subject
Identification data provided by the user as data subject and/or on behalf of another natural person (e.g. name, surname, e-mail, telephone number, tracking, etc.) to follow up all your requests on our consulting services, in the issuing of your CV, etc. through the specific section of the Site, for the following purpose:
Personal data are processed to follow up all the requests on our consulting services through the Contacts section of the Site and generally for all the services offered by the Site.
The legal basis is identified in the art. 61 lett. a) of the Regulation since the processing is based on the written agreement of the person concerned, freely given, which may be revoke at any time by contacting the Data Controller.
Personal Data are processed to follow up any requests sent by e-mail.
The legal basis is identified in the art. 61 lett. b) of the Regulation since the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract of which the person concerned is a part.
c. Traffic data
Regarding of the e-mail service, Proelsrl.it processes certain data for the transmission of communications on the electronic communications network. These data are listed in Legislative Decree no. 109 of 30 May 2008, and are specifically:
- IP address used, e-mail address and any further sender ID;
- IP address and fully qualified domain name of the mail exchanger host for SMTP technology, or any type of host for a different technology used in the transmission of communication;
- e-mail address and any further ID of the recipient of the communication;
- IP address and fully qualified domain name of the mail exchanger host (for SMTP technology), or any type of host (for a different technology used) that delivered the message;
- IP address used by the recipient for receiving and/or browsing e-mail messages, irrespective of the technology or protocol used;
- date and (GMT) time of the log-in and log-off of the user of an Internet-based e-mail service, along with the IP address used, irrespective of the technology and protocol applied;
- Internet service used.
These data are processed and retained by Proelsrl.it to provide the service and by legal obligation - specifically, for detecting and suppressing criminal offences - adopting stringent security measures that make them accessible only to specially authorized persons in writing, who access them exclusively prior to a request of the judicial authority, accompanied by a reasoned order issued by a public prosecutor and, in any case, with highly sophisticated authentication techniques provided for by legislation.
Definitions, features and application of the standards
- analytics cookies, where used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how the latter visit the site itself;
- browsing or session cookies (for login);
- function cookies, which enable the user to browse a site according to a selected set of criteria (for example language, products selected for purchase) for the purposes of improving the service provided to the user.
On the contrary, “profiling cookies”, i.e. those used to create user profiles and used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences outlined by the user while browsing on the network, required specific consent from the user.
Types of cookies used by the site and possibility of (de-) selection
The Site uses the following cookies that can be deselected as required, with the exception of third-party cookies, in which case the user should refer directly to the selection and deselection modes of the respective cookies, indicated via the links:
- Technical browsing or session cookies strictly necessary for operation of the Site or to enable the user to use the contents and services requested by the latter.
- Analytics cookies, which enable the system to understand how the site is used by the users and from which external websites or advertising campaigns users have landed on the Site. These cookies are NOT used to send advertising messages based on the preferences expressed by the user while browsing the network and simply allow to use statistical information – in an aggregate form – in a useful manner to improve the Site and the services.
- Function cookies, i.e. cookies used to activate specific site functions and a selected set of criteria (for example language, products selected for purchase) for the purposes of improving the service provided to the user.
CAUTION: disabling the technical and/or function cookies of the Site could make it impossible to browse or render unavailable certain services or functions of the Site, causing some malfunctions, in which case the user would be obliged to modify or manually enter some information or preferences each time he/she visits the Site.
- Third-party cookies, i.e. cookies of sites or web serves other than that of Proel Engineering Srl., used for specific purposes of the said third parties, including profiling cookies. Note that these subjects, listed below with the relative links to their privacy policies, are autonomous Controllers of the data collection and handling processes via cookies; you must therefore refer to their personal data handling policies, information policies and consent forms (selection and disabling of respective cookies) as specified in the aforementioned Provision. To complete this it must be noted that Proel Engineering Srl., makes the utmost effort to track cookies on its own Site. These are updated regularly on the table below, where we ensure transparency of the cookies sent directly by Proel and the purposes of these procedures. Regarding these cookies, we provide the links to the information policies of the third parties that send them via our Site: we assign these third parties, as noted above, with the responsibility of supplying the information policy and collecting consent from the users, as envisaged in the Provision. This responsibility refers not only to the cookies sent directly by the third parties but also to any additional cookies sent via our Site based on the use of the services used by the third parties themselves. In fact, with regard to these cookies, sent by the suppliers of services of the aforementioned third parties, Proel Engineering Srl., cannot exercise any right of control and cannot be aware of either the characteristics or purposes of these.
In some cases, however, third-party cookies are sent on the basis of a contract between these third parties and Proel Engineering Srl; this is the case, for example, with some Google cookies. Without prejudice to the autonomous controllership of the processing activity carried out by Google, over which Proel Engineering Srl. has no control, these cookies are used by Proel Engineering Srl. to receive services, such as services for analysis of the use of the site by its users, or services that allow advertising messages from Proel to be routed through the Internet in the form of advertising banners, which the user who has visited this Site may notice appearing on third-party websites.
Below you can find the links regarding the information about third party cookies:
You are free to install the browser add-on to deactivate Google Analytics.
Finally, the site implements the remarketing function with Google. Users can disable this feature and control the settings for this cookie using “Google’s Ads Settings”.
In detail, cookies sent by Proel Engineering Srl through its own website are indicated below:
Cookies on the site:
|TYPE AND OWNER||TECHINCAL NAME OF COOKIES||OPERATION AND PURPOSE||RESIDENCE TIME|
|Technician Proel||dpsid||This cookie us used to store the unique ID of the current session. This cookie is essential for the correct operation of the site.||At the end of the session (closing browser/2h inactivity)|
|Technician Proel||PHPSESSID||This cookie us used to store the unique ID of the current session. This cookie is essential for the correct operation of the site.||At the end of the session (closing browser/2h inactivity)|
|This cookie serves to maintain the presentation of site contents in the language selected by the user.||At the end of the session|
|Technician Proel||cc_cookie_accept||Cookie that memorises the acceptance of technical cookies (also third parties) by the browser user.||1 year|
Here the user can, through the use of the appropriate button at the bottom of this page, make selections with reference to the granting of profiling cookies sent by Proel Engineering Srl and listed in the table above. Failure to authorise the specified use of such profiling cookies will not affect operation of the site.
The user can block or delete (all or part of) the cookies, including technical cookies, also via the specific functions in the browser used. However, disabling technical cookies could render the Site not accessible and unusable as this impedes the execution of codes on the pages, or render certain services or functions of the Site unavailable, or cause malfunctions, in which case the user would be obliged to modify or manually enter some information or preferences each time he/she visits the Site. For these reasons we recommend not to block technical cookies through your browser settings.
The user selections regarding profiling cookies of the Site through the button below will in turn be registered in a specific cookie which will be sent by Proel Engineering Srl. to your device. However, this cookie could in some situations not function correctly: in these cases, we recommend that the user deletes unwanted cookies and disables use also via the functions in the browser used.
The user's cookie preferences will be reset if different devices or browsers are used to access the Site.
How to view and modify cookies through your browsing program (so-called browser)
You can select which first-party cookies to authorise via the relative procedure set up in this page, and can also authorise, block or delete (totally or in part) the cookies via the specific functions in your browser.
For more information on how to set the preferences for cookies via your browser, refer to the following instructions:
4. Recipients of personal data
For the purposes above, your data could be communicated to:
- Third parties, like for example Computer Services Company and provider, marketing consultant companies, third party companies that carry out part of processing activities and/or other activities related to and instrumental to them on behalf of the data controller. These subjects will be appointed as data processor pursuant to the former art. 28 of GDPR;
- to allow you to browse and explore the website of Proel Engineering Srl;
- Individuals, employees and partners of the data controller, who are in charge of specific and/or more activities of processing on your personal data. Specific instructions with regards to safety and correct use of personal data were granted to these individuals and they are defined as all persons authorised to process the personal data under the direct authority of the Data Controller.
It does not apply to any external sites relating to external companies or institutions.
The website can use the so-called social plug-ins. The social plug-ins are special instruments that allow to include the functionalities of the social network directly inside of the website (for example, the function “Like” on Facebook).
All the social plug-ins presented on the website are indicated by the respective social network logo (e.g. Facebook, Google, Twitter, Linkedin).
When you visit a page of our website and use the plug-in (for example by clicking “like” button) or you decide to leave a comment, the information are transmitted directly by the browser to the platform of the social network and recorded by it.
5. Transmission of personal data
Your personal data will be processed by Proel Engineering S.r.l. inside the whole European Union. If for technical and/or operational reasons it is necessary to transmit your personal data to third parties located outside the European Union, or the European Economic Area, such third parties will be appointed as (personal) Data Processor pursuant to and for the purpose of art. 28 of GDPR and the transmission of your personal data to such subjects, limited to the performance of the specific processing activities, will be regulated in compliance with the provisions of title V of GPDR. All necessary precautions will therefore be taken to ensure the proper protection of your Personal Data basing this transfer on: a) adequacy decisions of third countries of destination expressed by the European Commission; b) adequate guarantee expressed by the receiving third party pursuant to article 46 of GDPR; c) adoption of binding corporate rules.
6. Processing methods and personal data storage times
The processing of personal data takes place through manual computerized and telematic tools using methods which are strictly related to the purposes aiming to guarantee adequate security and confidentiality.
Recorded data about navigation logs, will be stored from the provider during a minimum period of 6 months, as regulation of storage times.
The data provided through the contact form and/or by e-mail, unless the Data Subject explicity express his/her desire to remove it, the data will be processed as long as they respond to the requests received, and then they will be stored during a maximum period of 12 months, if within this period cannot be associated to purchase technical consultancy and services provided by our Company.
7. Rights of interested parties
Those subjects who supplied the above personal data (the so-called “concerned”), are entitled to exercise their rights according to the methods and the limits set by the privacy law, pursuant from the article 15 to 22 of GDPR.
Regarding the processing of your personal data, you shall be entitled to request to Proel Engineering S.r.l.:
- Right of access: you may verify if there is a processing data about you, in addition to clarifications about other information of this policy, and obtain the data, according the common sense;
- Right to the correction: you may ask to correct or supplement information already provided, yet in our possession, if they are incorrect;
- Right to erasure/deletion: you may ask that the data acquired or processed by the Data Controller will be erased, if they are not necessary for our purposes or where there are not disputes or controversies, where you do withdraw your consent or otherwise object to our processing, in case of illegal processing, or it has a legal requirement of erasure;
- Right to restriction: you may ask the limitation of the processing of your personal data, when one of the conditions referred to the art. 18 of the GDPR occurs; in that case, your data will be not processed, except for storage purpose, without your agreement except as stated in the same article under the paragraph 2.
- Right of opposition: you have the right at any time to processing your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, unless we have legitimate reasons for processing that outweigh your, for example the exercise or our defence in legal claims; your opposition will always overcome on our legitimate interest to process your data for marketing purpose;
- Right to data portability: you may ask to receive your data, or to send them to another Controller you have chosen, in a structured, commonly used and readable by automatic device format.
Finally, we inform you that you have the right to appeal to the Local Data Protection Authority, which in Italy is represented by the “Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali”, available at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or through the website http://gpdp.it.
In addition, pursuant to article 7, par. 3 of GDPR, we inform you that you can exercise your right to withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent previously granted.
In order to be able to exercise these rights to report or ask for alerts about the processing of your personal data, you can fill or send the following form: form for exercising your rights regarding the protection of personal data.
The template, duly filled, should be addressed to Proel Engineering S.r.l. (The Data Controller) placed in Taranto (TA), Via Giacomo Lacaita, 23, telephone number 0039 099 7793079, Pec address: email@example.com, e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
The present document was last updated on 10th June 2021
Proel Engineering Srl reserves the right to partly or fully amend or simply update its content, as a result also of changes in applicable law.
If the changes to this policy concern substantial changes in processing activities or may have a significant impact on the data subjects, Proel Engineering Srl will notify them appropriately and in due time to the data subjects.