The engineering carried out by our designers can be summarized in three main points:
- Development of fire design methodologies, according to a codification
- Fireproofing definition, (in accordance with the supervisory bodies) which the following assessments are based on
- Objective assessment of fire effects, related to the fireproofing situation chosen and the level of presumed security.
The fire engineering, if operated properly, allows to reach an analytical and quantitative assessment of the current level of security. This sector aims to:
- Limit material damages
- Protect human lives with active and passive prevention measures
- Guarantee firefighters’ intervention in safety conditions
Drafting Emergency and Evacuation plans accomplishes fire engineering activity, monitoring the fire and the spread of combustion products, as well as the human survival rate in an environment.
ASK FOR INFORMATION
Contact us to ask for further information. Our operator will contact you as soon as possible